Delivering bottom line results and enhanced reputations for communications and government relations executives who counsel their C-suite leaders. That’s the pledge of the C-suite Blueprint blog.
It exists to support senior communications and government relations executives who directly counsel their C-suite leaders with regard to their company’s communications and public policy strategy. The content, crafted by Ed Barks, examines strategic topics such as these:
- Fostering message development and discipline;
- Persuading communications and government relations teams to play nice together;
- Stiffening the spine of staffers who are sometimes hesitant when counseling their C-suite executives;
- Onboarding new staff members.
Consider this your invitation to Join the C-suite Blueprint community. It’s easy:
- Visit the C-suite Blueprint;
- Enter your email address;
- Click on the “Follow” button in the right-hand column.
Why not become an active member of the community? How?
- Add your comments in the “Leave a Reply” box at the bottom of each post;
- Suggest topics you’d like to see covered;
- Invite Ed to write a guest column for your blog or an op-ed for your publication;
- Apply to write for the C-suite Blueprint as a guest blogger.
Ed looks forward to sharing thoughts with you in the C-suite Blueprint in a mutual effort to improve the communications abilities of your C-suite leaders and your business.
And remember — join our community. Do it now.