Insider Strategies for the Confident Communicator has the intelligence you need in bite-size form.
It’s like a greatest hits album from your favorite band. This book has everything you need to steel yourself to meet with a reporter, ace that big presentation, and advocate before policymakers.
You get essential strategies at your fingertips — strategies that help you attain your business and public policy goals — in small, tasty morsels — wrapped in one book cover.
Who benefits from Insider Strategies for the Confident Communicator?
- Executives who speak in a wide variety of public forums, in person and remote
- Corporate and association spokespeople who deal with the media
- Professionals who want to shine during video meetings and presentations
- C-suite leaders seeking to advance their company’s business goals
- Government relations pros charged with attaining public policy objectives
- Subject matter experts who tend to drift when addressing audiences, reporters, and public officials
- Developing executives motivated to climb the corporate ladder
- Entrepreneurs newly accustomed to public attention
Ed is offering this book to you free forever.
Get your copy now. Act today. Accelerate your career along with your company’s business and public policy goals — when you turn to Insider Strategies for the Confident Communicator.